Tuesday, August 20, 2019

People started criticizing Akshay again because he donated 2 crore rupee for flood relief

Yesterday I heard people criticizing Akshay Kumar after 3 and a half years. Last time I heard people criticizing Akshay Kumar (The film star) was 3 and half years back when he donated 90 Lakhs for drought relief work. That time people started blaming him for tax evasion and said that he is trying to hide his black money for donating money for drought relief. They said that we should take inspiration from honest people like Salman Khan and Amir Khan who has not donated even a single rupee for drought relief and not from corrupt people like Akshay Kumar.

For last 3 years people have been praising Akshay Kumar for great moves he make. I was surprised to hear people criticizing Akshay Kumar for black money he has accumulated and how bad person he is. I did not know the reason for this backlash against him. Today morning when I read the newspaper I found out the reason. Today's news paper reads "Akshay Kumar donates 2 crore rupee for flood relief". Today I am working for a different  company and has different colleagues but reaction is same. The only common thing between people 3 and half years back and today is the both groups hold B. Tech. degrees. I thank god that this country is run by Chaiwala and not by an Engineer.

Below is link to my post 3 and a half year back:
https://jasvantsingh.blogspot.com/2016/04/akshay-kumars-donation-of-90-lakhs-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment